"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's time to make the sacrifice we all knew would someday come.
- You'd come here someday and a man would leave again.
- He'd always had the feeling it might come in handy someday.
- I thought maybe some learning might come in handy someday.
- Maybe we'll all come to it someday, but the later, the better.
- And they tell me you might come out of it someday.
- He'd had a feeling at the time it might come in handy someday.
- I had a feeling the information might come in handy someday.
- But what you've got to focus on now is coming back again someday.
- But, he added, "I've got to think that some of the people who stay home will come back someday."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.