"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I lost customers when this came up the first time."
- One common question about desktop computers that comes up all the time is, "Why does a computer need so many memory systems?"
- When I came up the second time, someone was going through my pockets.
- "People would come up on him all the time, saying anything," Lewis said.
- And we do know, because it comes up all the time, that our government is able to subpoena records of companies.
- In these courts, the older decision remains controlling when an issue comes up the third time.
- Still, questions come up all the time because the vaccine is so new.
- The periodicity number seems to come up all the time, and I don't have an explanation.
- Jokes aimed at every other religion seem to come up all the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.