"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why don't you come aboard and look at what we've got.
- That's the way a lot of them were when we first come aboard.
- Anybody, anything could come aboard, between now and four in the morning.
- If you want to speak with him, you'd better come aboard.
- The one we've been working on ever since you came aboard.
- It was the first time she'd found herself alone with him since he'd come aboard.
- She said, "Would you like to come aboard and look around?"
- All right, you can come aboard and we'll run a line to your boat.
- "That'll make sure the Security people have to come aboard."
- He seemed a much older man that when he'd come aboard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.