"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words came haltingly with no eloquence to back them.
- He was obviously working while he was talking, for his words came haltingly.
- The words came haltingly, but they came, and the scream faded.
- "I invited her to a mixer," he said, the words coming haltingly.
- His words came haltingly, as if they were unfamiliar in his mouth.
- The American came haltingly, not quite believing he was permitted a small taste of freedom.
- "I do not think one person should be charged with such a grave responsibility," Sturm said, his breath coming haltingly.
- It came haltingly because only two of them spoke Urdu, and not well at that, so interpreting was a slow business.
- When she finally spoke, the words came haltingly and tinged with bitterness.
- The oblique smile came haltingly on a slightly misshapen mouth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.