"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The head used to come off about half the time.
- "So all you have to do is make sure the Center comes off looking good."
- I did not want to come off, because the points were so important.
- Even then, you may not come off looking very good.
- But they're not happy at all by who is coming off.
- They just had one of those days when everything came off for them.
- Like the first, he came off his watch and was not seen again.
- But all too often she comes off as 21 going on 16.
- In 1995, 17 schools went on the list and 11 came off.
- The team was coming off a 7-9 season in 1991.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.