"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few times she succeeded in coaxing him to pray with her.
- He tried again; rid this time succeeded in retrieving his cigarette.
- He tried again and this time succeeded, and the Society awarded him the prize.
- But they've got to have the time and the space for those steps to succeed.
- He struggled to cast anger aside, and this time succeeded.
- The first time, with the pie, she had succeeded; hence the nightmare.
- Once more he struggled to sit up, and this time succeeded.
- Even after that, a long time elapsed before the man and woman succeeded in patting him.
- This time, he said, "companies are succeeding on the fundamentals."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.