"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He purchased time on network television and spoke directly to the American people during a half hour segment, highlighting his political positions.
- When the military services began purchasing time and space to bolster the all-volunteer forces, the free time and space were eliminated.
- In the past, if the title sponsor purchased commercial time on the race telecast, the network had no problem mentioning it.
- The digital preshow would also cover local businesses who purchase time on the pre show.
- Its primary selling point is that advertisers can now purchase time on any combination of the six regional networks, which reach more than nine million homes.
- Both candidates have been purchasing time almost around the clock.
- I'm trying to purchase time as cheaply as possible.
- By the third show, some advertisers that had shied away from Kid Nation due to its initial controversy had begun to purchase time.
- This made advertisers were reluctant to purchase commercial time on the station.
- Even dedicated home tinkerers find themselves weighing the cost of purchasing versus the cost and time of build at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.