"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both times, however, you have attempted the act with children - and one of them male!
- We spent a lot of time attempting to address your feedback.
- He also enjoyed that they did not spend their time attempting to out do the other.
- In any event, it was a waste of time attempting to venture them.
- "And you have only spent seventy-six percent of that time attempting to free yourself."
- Artemis did not waste any time attempting to force open the door.
- Once on the Island, he spends most of his time attempting to figure out how to eat a pineapple.
- The animal survived for eight days after the operation, even at times attempting to bite some of the staff.
- Several times throughout his life he attempted to find his birth mother with no result.
- And five times over the past 10 years, at least two Jets quarterbacks have attempted more than 100 passes in a season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.