"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe we could work out some kind of a fee to compensate them for their time in helping us.
- "Does anyone really believe that donors are just being compensated for their time?"
- Congressional leaders have promised that workers will be compensated for their time off.
- I'd like to compensate you for your time, with Kayla.
- Will members be compensated for their time or receive any extra benefits?
- "We would be willing to compensate him for his time."
- I believe you have been well compensated for your time.
- "I have collected about $5,000 so far from various companies," he said, "not nearly enough to compensate for my time."
- I'm sure that, in the long run, we could work something out to compensate you for your time.
- "And if I still feel tired, she'll be compensated for her time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.