"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first light, it almost seemed as if those times had already arrived.
- And some time in the late 2020s, baby number eight billion will arrive.
- The time for talking had both passed and not yet arrived.
- The time had not yet arrived to deal finally with him.
- But when the time finally arrived, he hadn't seen any sign of her at all.
- No one could know what would be needed until the time arrived.
- Should time arrive for action, he could bring the police into the game.
- Also say that the time has arrived for a third party.
- In 2008, three times as many arrived, about 31 000.
- At the moment, the time had not yet arrived for it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.