"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four other times, an opponent has scored at least three runs in an inning.
- He was capped 67 times for Czechoslovakia, scored 6 goals.
- Thirteen times this season an opponent scored to tie or take the lead.
- After two months work, the Verdeja 1 was returned for testing and this time scored a total of 261.98 points.
- Most times scoring 40 (5) or more points since 1915.
- Stopping the jam early keeps the other team from having time to score points.
- He again came third but this time scored 14% of the poll and avoided a lost deposit.
- He was capped 47 times for Czechoslovakia, scored 9 goals.
- He played again in the return match three days later, and this time scored four goals in a 7-0 win.
- This time, the Classic scored a scoop in a very ingenious way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.