"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The role of A has been a long time coming.
- Today seems so have been a long time coming, 4 days off!
- I hope you've got a very good time coming to you.
- I could only keep my eyes open and be ready to act when the time came.
- But his only significant time with the first team came in one game.
- She would just have to figure out what to do when the time came.
- The time will come when you with all your other friends can do something.
- The time has come for the working class to get a break.
- When the time came around, however, the work had not even started!
- Best she not know until the time comes, he thought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.