"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game ends when all moves have been made after the stock has been dealt the third time.
- The game ends long after the cards are dealt the third time.
- I think we're all in a better position to deal with it the next time it comes along.
- Had Ryan been dealing the whole time I'd known him?
- It was something that bothered Murray, and James Owens, but cops deal all the time with anonymous information sources.
- I deal with law enforcement all the time, something you don't have to do.
- It's called a "gray" market because it deals half the time in legal circles.
- "We deal all the time with mounted police."
- Pepsi and Coke are giving them deals all the time.
- "I was dealing with Melanie the exact same time all of this was happening," one woman wrote on the Web site allaboutsurrogacy.com.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.