"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The independence of this region was gained at the same time that France withdrew control.
- What makes the current situation particularly grave is that both substances are gaining ground at the same time.
- Incidental knowledge about the medical system in China and cultural information can also be gained at the same time.
- Graham finally gained promotion to the Conference at the second time of asking.
- I agree with him, and there would be much to be gained at the appropriate time.
- Due to the success of hatcheries on American rivers, the idea did not gain any momentum at the time.
- The game also gained almost universally negative reviews from critics at the time.
- Arrangements have to be made to accommodate the case when two parties want to gain control at the same time.
- They advised her that nothing is to be gained at the present time by revealing the information.
- The town gained city status at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.