"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who do may have a hard time getting in.
- Your mother and I had a hard time getting all these things.
- The party takes three hours, so people can take their time getting to know each other.
- We were taking our time getting to know each other.
- After a week, you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.
- After two weeks, you have a hard time getting out of the house.
- But he'd have a hard time getting to me here.
- The old couple took a long time getting to bed.
- I had a hard time getting started with my law practice.
- Time to get on with the rest of my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.