"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire time allotted for the set change is under a minute.
- It says everything that needs to be said in the time allotted.
- The time allotted for this effort is 10 minutes, tops.
- With luck, he would be able to get the task done in the time allotted.
- His aides still find that he cannot quite stop from talking to people beyond the time allotted.
- I must spend the time allotted to me in learning.
- Finally, the time allotted for questioning the President was limited.
- That is also made clear by the amount of time allotted to the debate.
- I will not go on, given the short time allotted to me.
- The team had to identify a certain amount in the time allotted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.