"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He draws well and at times achieves an effective sense of industry weighing heavy on the land.
- It just takes time for them to achieve magic.
- It is a process which has taken a conscious effort and some little time to achieve.
- Cain's time achieved a world championship A standard for 2013.
- One hope is that next time around, Dow and the environmentalists can achieve a goal they call "institutionalization."
- "Would that explain the different times to achieve gestalt?"
- Two weeks later, the song climbed to number one in Canada, the third time the group has achieved this, selling 31,000 downloads that week.
- And it's sort of having a hard time achieving critical mass.
- "We need time for the various factions to achieve a logical dialogue with each other."
- Turn the piece each time if necessary to achieve a horizontal work surface, and repeat the staining procedure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.