"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some countries it is common or even required for students to earn another bachelor's degree at the same time.
- This situation earned them a measure of fame at the time.
- Why not earn extra cash at the same time?
- In the same interview, he suggested that senators ought to be paid $125,000 a year, about twice what they were earning at the time.
- The network, earning about $500 million a year at the time of the acquisition, has seen years since then when it lost money.
- They are like apprentices in other professions, earning and learning at the same time.
- While playing football, he also earned at the same time a bachelor's degree in communications.
- She earned more than a thousand dollars a week from her club ventures at the time, but spent most of it on heroin.
- I should be able to be a doctor and earn a good living at the same time.
- Although it earned $6 million a year at the time of its purchase, many analysts now think the magazine is losing money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.