"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the very least, he might be able to gain time.
- At the moment, we need to act simply to gain time to plan!
- So maybe it would be good if we could gain time.
- The only way he could hold it together, and gain time to think, was to ask questions.
- We had a chance to gain time, so I led off along the trail.
- To gain still more time, he fell back in his chair.
- In so doing they are not gaining time, but rather missing a chance.
- At least she could gain time by hiding the body.
- To gain time she asked, 'What made you ask me now, then?
- That will gain time and give you some breathing space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.