"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't realize at the time that this might be my last chance to do so.
- He realized it at the same time I did, and went back to stretching.
- This is where he must have gone, although I didn't realize it at the time.
- I hadn't realized it at the time, but that really helped.
- None of us realized at the time that Bill had asked a good question.
- He hadn't realized it at the time, but each step had led inevitably to the next.
- I did not realize at the time, however, that only one person was able to understand my speech.
- And I didn't realize at the time how right he was.
- If only she'd had the sense to realize it at the time, her life might have turned out a whole lot differently.
- A new Hollywood was being born, but no one realized it at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.