"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were still several hours before I could open the time capsule.
- My second time capsule was waiting for me on the table across the room.
- In its way, then, the play is a time capsule, a means to measure how much the system has changed.
- I'd known it was coming: the time capsule had said so.
- And the time capsule had been easy about that part, anyway.
- Before this year, time capsules were opened, in 1974 and 1985.
- "It is almost as if she had been in a time capsule," he said.
- For their next project, the researchers want to put a time capsule on the moon.
- That's the difference between a time capsule and a library.
- The five time capsules were sent over, and opened in their presence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.