"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Being traded for the first time is always traumatic," Tom Grieve said.
- However, he was traded for the third time in his career, this time to the Phillies.
- But what would he have traded for the extra time?
- It is to be traded for the first time on Friday.
- After 56 games with the Avalanche during the 2000-01 season, where he had 13 points, Miller was traded for the second time in his career.
- And in September, 1.8 billion shares in 45 companies will be free to trade for the first time.
- But the Dow gained 19.93 points for the week, and during the session yesterday it traded above 2,600 for the first time.
- Dye said he did not know how to react to being traded for the first time, especially at such a young age.
- Earlier in the day, it traded above $19 a barrel for the first time in 14 months.
- He was traded on July 19, 2005, for the second time in his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.