"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Esmeralda there were three places that rented cars, time and mileage, any make you wanted.
- In a sign of their financial resources, there is evidence that they rented time on other so-called botnets.
- Somali businessmen rent time on satellite phones, and electricity has been returned to part of the town.
- Some artists would rent time in a professional recording studio filled with expensive equipment.
- Experienced glass blowers can also rent time at the studio.
- For so few it wasn't worth renting time on the public net.
- Everybody knew you could rent time on the lunar robot explorers puttering around the Moon.
- Mike had had to rent time on the private aircraft for the lift, which was hardly cheap.
- The people who had it would rent time on it to these rich people.
- "Instead of renting time, we ought to buy a piece of the clock."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.