"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasted no time examining the chimney of the powerhouse.
- I spent a great deal of time examining the whole setup and control center.
- He saw all the angles and he was prepared to spend a little time examining them.
- "They're going to spend a lot of time examining their own navel", he said.
- In the dark room, he spent some time examining the stones that had bounced down the stairs.
- Then she spent a long time carefully examining his back, legs, shoulders, and neck for orthopedic problems.
- But Gretchen, unlike the duchess, did not spend any time examining the body.
- We've spent a good deal of time examining our options.
- But those were maybe not things to tell your five-year-old daughter, who was for the first time examining the facts of death.
- She said suddenly, "It would be a waste of time examining that cadaver out here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.