"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he dealt for the first time with the cost and quality problems of a global American industry.
- The decision dealt a blow to the union's antitrust policy for the second time in four months.
- Irina, thirty-some years ago, I had to deal with it for the first time.
- I finally got all the skeletons out of the closet and dealt with it for the first time.
- During a two-hour practice, Banks dealt for the first time on the field with new coverage responsibilities.
- The new law also deals for the first time ever with the protection of neighbouring rights (Art.
- Maniakes had seen that look before when he dealt for the first time with officials who didn't know him personally.
- What really scares you is the chance to deal from a position of strength for the first time in your miserable, confused life.
- We have an opportunity, since in September the UN will deal with the issue of migration and development for the first time.
- Hydrogen fuel, with its very high energy value, is a particularly hazardous product, and vehicle users will be dealing with it for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.