"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The blog itself, and his newspaper commentary, gained him notoriety during his time in local television.
- He gained a Cambridge Blue during his time at the university.
- Delany failed to gain an appearance with Macclesfield during his time at Moss Rose.
- The mainframe software gained international popularity during its time, particularly in government statistical offices, but at a substantial number of other sites as well.
- The film was expected to perform well during all seven days of the week and gradually gain more viewers during its time in cinemas.
- Several people who served in the division gained notability during and after their time in the division.
- He gained the attention of Rennes scouts during his time here and joined the Bretagne club's training center in 2006.
- He gained a Blue in cricket during his time at Cambridge.
- He gained a total of 3 caps for England during his time at Luton.
- Hyder Ali decided to create this garden on the lines of the Mughal Gardens that were gaining popularity during his time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.