"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nine days later, the house was sold again - this time for $108,000.
- In 1985, it was sold again - this time for $7.5 million.
- "However, the networks are more likely to sell time to the political parties."
- "It only enhances our ability to make money selling time."
- At night, they sell time to independent producers who broadcast their own programs.
- "Often there's only buyers, so you can't count on being able to sell next time at any price."
- Then he took a job with an American firm that sold time on its computers to outsiders.
- "It's our policy generally not to sell time for advocacy advertising or political issues outside of a national campaign," she said.
- And where most subway images sell products, he sells time.
- In 1987, the company sold it again, this time for $1.4 million, the Duesenberg record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.