"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From that point, she tried to run faster to make up lost time.
- This was credited to families trying to make up lost time after the war.
- He can't take it easy one day and make up lost time the next.
- He had to run fast and hard away from Arizona now to make up time.
- The pilot made up lost time, and they arrived at on schedule.
- We will work much harder to try to make up lost time.
- She had to make up time, not blunder around in the dark.
- The team is traveling fast and making up lost time each day.
- They couldn't slow down because the whole point of this short cut was to make up valuable lost time.
- Although this report is useful in terms of making up time, it leaves a lot to be desired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.