"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have earned punishment many times over, yet this will not be it.
- The highlights did not stop there as six Tiger individuals earned top 25 times.
- Top American banks earn 5 to 10 times as much.
- But 0.5 percent earn more than 10 times the poorest.
- In order to apply a person must earn less than six times the Illinois poverty line.
- But the question is, compared with what: most occupants of these jobs could earn two or three times as much in private life.
- By the 1960s, families in the area were earning twenty times that previously.
- Quarterbacks have earned the honor 26 times in 47 games.
- Now they earn more than three times as much.
- One woman was earning three times what her husband was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.