"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was allowed to serve his 2 year sentence without prison time.
- No one is going to end up doing any prison time over this, obviously.
- His required prison time was cut to six and a half years for good behavior.
- Legal experts said tonight that some prison time was likely.
- And the new rules, which are scheduled to take effect in May 2004, do not provide for prison time.
- The charges can bring up to four years' prison time.
- "In fact, anyone who would mix it should face prison time."
- And the only way to do that without serious prison time is to catch her in bed with another man.
- She made up that story and needs to feel prison time for it.
- Heck, how can I help us both avoid prison time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.