"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company, whose revenues doubled last year to $106 million, is trading at 417 times 1997 earnings.
- A. Technology stocks right now are trading at 48 times forward earnings.
- The four largest companies are trading at 9.5 to 13.8 times their estimated 1998 earnings per share.
- Its shares trade at more than nine times projected earnings.
- Historically, they have traded at between 18 and 20 times forward numbers.
- Most best-of-breed companies trade at 1.5 to 2 times their growth rates.
- Yet some technology companies are trading at more than 50 times their earnings estimates.
- Now they are trading at 7.8 times expected 2003 cash flow.
- After six months, it was trading at a 410 percent gain, or more than five times its offering price.
- The shares now trade at about 20 times projected 2003 earnings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.