"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just prior to the 2008-09 season, he was traded once more, this time to the Vancouver Canucks.
- A little less than a year later, he was traded again, this time to the New York Rangers.
- He stayed with the Lakers through the following season before being traded again, this time to the Utah Jazz.
- He was traded again before the 2002 season, this time to the Colorado Rapids in exchange for a draft pick.
- But next season, in 2009, he was traded again, this time to Edmonton Rush.
- After that season, he tried to trade Blue again, this time to the Reds.
- In spring training (March 26, 1984) he was again traded, this time to the Chicago Cubs for two minor league players.
- Following the season, he was traded again, this time to the Brooklyn Dodgers.
- A year later he was again traded, this time to the Ottawa Senators.
- A month later he was traded once again, this time to the Cleveland Spiders, for whom he played only four games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.