"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be a splendid time to visit the garden.
- So now she was having a splendid time visiting friends, and who could blame her?
- I just know we're going to get along tremendously well, and have a splendid time on our little adventure.
- With temperatures in the 70's and little rain, summer is a splendid time to be here.
- It was her first party and she was going to have a splendid time.
- Amy needless to say didn't turn up, but a splendid time was had by all who did.
- His officers were almost all of the same type as himself, and they gave us a splendid time.
- This is also a splendid time for gardeners to look around.
- The fall of 1956 was a splendid time to be in New York.
- Now, he told himself, would be a splendid time to make a call on Finn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.