"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is a time zone away in terms of security.
- For the whole world, 40 such time zones are now in use.
- During summer these states are in two different time zones.
- These time zones have much greater effect than people think.
- In that case the world could have been a single time zone.
- There is just one time zone in China despite its great size.
- There is no reason at all why a nation should have the same time zone.
- Their flight had taken them into the next time zone.
- That is why his story needs to be told in two time zones.
- Although the country is 2,400 miles wide, China has only one official time zone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.