"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than 315 of them, the department added, have been given jail time.
- Jail time is why so few black Americans can make it into politics.
- Why not turn this jail time to good community use?
- In his other three cases, he did not have to serve jail time.
- She paid a $925 fine and served no jail time.
- I don't think there will be much jail time- too many lawyers involved now.
- Two of them happen to be facing possible jail time.
- We'll try to keep you from doing jail time, but you've got to tell us what's in your apartment.
- I doubt you'll get more than a couple months' jail time.
- His first jail time began, when he was barely 17 years old in 1960.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.