"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The body slid slowly down the side of the building without a sound.
- Now she could slide along the muck without any problem.
- Somebody wanted the drawer to slide in and out without any noise.
- She smiled at him and slid into her chair without another word.
- It finished 5-7 last year and slid to 3-9 this season, without a victory in the conference.
- It slid away at once into the dark without a sound.
- They tried to walk, clinging to each other's hands, but their feet slid without effect.
- Death control slid into the world mostly without people even knowing it.
- It's like those dreams of sliding along above the ground without effort.
- He slid into the backseat of the car without a word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.