"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I finished my third drink and slid a $ 20 onto the table.
- I slid the pistol onto the small table next to me.
- He slid it onto the floor and took its place on the bed.
- He seemed to have slid out of his seat onto the floor.
- The old man didn't make a sound, just slid onto the floor.
- While the others started looking for land, he slid back onto his gun.
- He thought of taking the bowl from her and sliding it onto the table.
- He got out and slid onto the seat next to me.
- Susan let the books slide from her hands onto the table.
- I slid it onto the floor next to me and then pulled on the bed hard with all my weight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.