"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could feel myself slide with the camera case across the stone floor.
- I must have rolled over three times, reaching out to see if he'd slid into bed with me, as he often did.
- The long box will slide forward, with you on top.
- The platform will slide a few inches with each movement.
- Locke had slid a few feet to his right with the fall.
- Then he slid himself back where we'd started, with him pressed against me, but not inside.
- At their approach the door slid open with a hissing sound.
- He slid back to the floor again with a heavy bump.
- A few minutes passed, and then the door slid open with quiet efficiency.
- Within a few short pages she is sliding into bed with her own brother, Thomas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.