"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the final two weeks the single slid down to 53 and then, finally, to 74.
- Then he slid down to the ground, feeling only cold and dark.
- She slid down its smooth white front to the floor.
- She slid down to the floor and took him into her mouth.
- Her long wild call slid down the sky to them.
- Her arm pushed out against something as she slid down the side of the table to the floor.
- The two men slid down the big tree to the ground.
- He leaned his back against a wall and let himself slide down to the floor.
- I made it to a wall and started to slide down to the floor.
- They had slid down the back of the chair to the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.