"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could see the mountains sliding back on either side.
- He slid across the floor on his knees, coming to a stop exactly in front of her.
- A door slid open on the side of the thing and a man stepped out.
- One man even slid across the floor on his head.
- When all the lights were out, I slid into bed on the wrong side.
- Unfortunately for the A's, the team continued to slide on the field.
- His hands slid about on the floor as he tried to lift himself.
- None of them was going to slide on the 3-yard line.
- All night long, they had been sliding a second guy on me.
- It was not five minutes later when he felt his feet suddenly slide on the ice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.