"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He slid to a halt by the creature, who looked exactly like the other one.
- When the ball slid by the cup, he stared at the sky.
- Because he was black, their gaze seemed to slide by his face without touching it.
- And one-year bill rates slid by 8 basis points, to a late rate of 6.83 percent.
- Then I slid back into the darkness to a bench by the kitchen door.
- He'd been hoping to slide that one by her, for the time being.
- He slid the plastic blind off the window by his chair.
- The old woman slid her bicycle into a stand by the church gate.
- Worse, profits from some 860 stores slid by more than half last year, to $257.4 million.
- For all of 1992, earnings slid by more than 85 percent compared with 1991, to $99 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.