"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isabel turned around and slid in between two guys at the table behind her friends.
- She crossed to the door, which slid open at her approach.
- An enemy might slide out of cover at any second.
- The door slid open at the fifth floor, and the two men got out.
- It's possible they can slide into my equipment here or at Central.
- They slid into a dark dimension at the room's heart.
- He slid into an empty seat at the back of the room.
- Slowly, she slid to the ground at the foot of the bed.
- He slid himself in slowly, one inch at a time.
- She needn't have worried, because the door slid open at her approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.