"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could feel the breeze sliding inside the open front of her shirt.
- "You will," she said, and her cold hand slid inside my robe.
- She opened for him and he slid inside her in one sure motion.
- Sliding inside her was the greatest satisfaction he'd ever known.
- She felt more cuts and the horrible sensation of her hand sliding inside his body.
- He slid inside the car before anyone emerged from the lobby of the building.
- "My heart to yours," and he slid himself inside me.
- I thought he was going to do me by hand, but his finger slid inside me.
- The power slid inside her like breath, clean and cool.
- I slid my hand inside one of the tears to trace the cut I'd made over his heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.