"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The van door slid open beside them and four men jumped out.
- He opened the door and slid into the seat beside her.
- Then he closed the rear door again and slid in the front beside me.
- He stirred as she slid on to the bed beside him.
- If I went in and slid into bed beside him, what would he do?
- Pulling it on, he moved over and slid into the seat beside the woman.
- Will crossed the room and slid onto the window seat beside her.
- She slid into bed beside him, felt how warm his skin was next to hers.
- He slid into the passenger seat beside her, and they looked at each other for a moment.
- She went around the front of the car and slid beside him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.