"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The bed was sliding around the floor quite a bit."
- But you had to slide back around the house to the rear to get away.
- He slid along the wall, around the edge of the room.
- That was before I realized my parents could slide around it if they wanted to.
- Even more pleased, she turned to slide her arms around him.
- She turned and immediately slid her arms around his neck.
- Since she didn't seem to mind that, he slid his arms around her.
- He slid his arm around her shoulder and she pulled away.
- When his wife drew near, they slid their arms around each other.
- His hands slid around my body, pulling me against him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.