"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But her eyes didn't lower or slide away from his as he was used to.
- His eyes slid away from me and I knew then we'd been right.
- Then the wall began to slide back, away from her.
- After a while, she began to slide away from the inside.
- He tried to stand up but his feet slid away from him.
- She was looking at me now, and my eyes slid away from her.
- Then she saw their eyes slide away from her face.
- His arms slid away from her as he moved to the other side of the bed.
- She slid away from the others and moved to cut him off.
- She reached up and slid his hands away from her face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.