"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He slid along the wall and into the living room.
- He slid along the wall, around the edge of the room.
- She looked up into his face as the boat slid along the bank.
- Sliding along the side of the building, it moved toward me.
- As his hands moved, he slid lower along her body.
- He watched the smaller man slide his hand along my face.
- My body sliding along the front of his, held in place only by teeth and hair.
- She put her left hand against the wall to stop him from sliding along it.
- His hands slid down along the outside of her legs.
- The car slid along the wall, then came to rest in turn two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.