"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She slid the piece of paper across the table to her daughter.
- One man even slid across the floor on his head.
- He slid the black box across the table top toward the white one.
- She took one look at him, then slid it across the table.
- The first showed a person sliding a box across a floor.
- Slowly she slid her hand across the table and took hold of his.
- From the far end of table, something slid toward him across the surface.
- But for some reason the car slid across the street as he talked.
- There was the sound of something sliding across the table.
- And something came sliding toward him across the sea bottom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.