"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she went to her own bedroom, got ready for bed, and slid between the sheets.
- His left hand slid between the cushion and the chair.
- In a while she shifted and helped him as he slid between her legs.
- His hands wrapped around the back of my body, sliding between me and the seat.
- We slid forward between the trees and in a few seconds he was lost to sight behind us.
- The last flower dropped from his hand, slid between the floor edge and the door.
- Squares slowly slid his body between the bed and me.
- I felt as if a knife had been slid between my ribs.
- Within a second, he has slid his tongue between your lips.
- He slid between two trees and started toward the first platform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.