"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She slid from her bed to stand by the window.
- She slid from his arms to sit on the bed.
- She slid him down the three steps from the back door.
- The man turned away and the view slid from his face to show the night sky.
- I slid into the seat across the table from her.
- The old woman slid from her seat to let him out.
- I was sliding from the bed when his hand caught my arm.
- Concerned now, she slid from the rock to go to him.
- We watched as it slid from one window to another, trying to get in.
- Tears slid from both of his eyes and I let them fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.